Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Corn Maze and Pumpkin Picking

Okay - its finally done! I feel like I've been working on this page forever because I had to keep stopping and starting! I cut the "Pumpkin Picking Time" title using the Sizzix eclips seasonal cartridge, and I cut all of the pumpkins out using the Halloween cartridge. I attached a two sided adhesive sheet to the cardstock before I cut so I could use flocking to give the letters and pumpkins a fuzzy look (also because I just bought it and who doesn't want to use the new things right away!). For the corn maze page, I cut strips of paper 1/2" wide and attached cut out "leaves" to give the idea you were in the corn maze. I also used the Martha Stewart fall fence post with the different arrows to give an idea of how lost we were! The letters for the title were also cut on my eclips, but using the Sassy Serif alphabet.





I hope everyone had a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...