Monday, March 28, 2011

Back...

Well, things have gotten a little crazy around here and I haven't been able to post in quite a while! I found out two weeks ago that my boyfriend's new job is moving him to Chicago, and I will be going with him! I am very exciting to be moving out there, we are planning on living in the city, which has always been something I've wanted to do (I'm not sure why I wanted to, I've never been there, but it always looked so great!). So the past few weeks have been crazy with apartment shopping and trying to get certified in Illinois!

But, I can't wait to start a scrapbook about all of the things leading up to our move! Does anyone have any ideas? I haven't moved since I was 5, so I'm not sure what types of pages I should look at making!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...