Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Smash Book

I am so excited about the idea of a smash book. I know everyone loves the graphic designs inside the EK Smash Book, but I am super picky about my designs and what goes on my pages, so I wanted to make my own. But I couldn't find a book I liked, then I saw these on scrapbook.com. They are both from Doodlebug Designs Pure and Simple Collection. I plan on using the first one for my Smash Book and the second one to maybe make a mini album with, or maybe hold onto it to make another Smash Book after it.


 Doodlebug Designs Pure and Simple Collection 4 x 7 Album
Doodlebug Designs Pure and Simple Collection 4.6 x 8.5 Album

Also, I plan on using them differently than I've seen. (Why am I calling this a smash book? Hahaha)

I currently sketch all of my layouts in a notebook, but its almost out of pages, and it is too big to fit into my pocketbook (and I like to take it everywhere!) so I'm going to use the dividers to do:

inspiration
layouts
crafts (like, other than scrapbook pages)

I'm also going to add in some extra pages, I think it comes with 20, so I may get some bigger binder rings and expand that!

Ahhhh! So excited! I can't wait to get my new table, my new Echo Park papers, and these books and start scrapping again!

Now, I just need to go put my credit card in a block of ice, or block scrapbook.com!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the idea of a Smash Book too, but ran into the same problem as you :) I love the looks of these! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...