Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday {8 14 2011}




1. Against the Light
We went to see the Arlington Million horse race this weekend, but just as we got there. These clouds rolled in. I would have loved if they turned on the lights for this shot, but they did not :(

2. Frame within a Frame
I went for a bike ride through Lincoln Park, and I just loved this set of arches on the monument Roosevelt, although now AJ is saying it was a Civil War monument. I guess I'll have to go back and check out the man on the top again!

3. Best Part of My Day
Last Wednesday was a great day. I met the girls at the Farmers Market, then did some shopping on North Wells and made myself some veggie pizza! Then, I finally broke out my bike for a ride through Lincoln Park. That was the best part of my day!

4. Buttons
My little container of buttons!

5. Ink
More scrapbook stuff - Martha Stewart ink for stamping. I love how they stack up on top of each other, and you can see all the colors from all around!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

10 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Nice set. I really like buttons, ink,& frame within a frame

Simon said...

Great series Katie. I love the creativity of your best day-with a touch of the handle bars. Your frame shot is beautiful too-no matter what the arch is a part of. I'm also a sucker for multiple colored anything-ink...pencils, crayons, markers, etc.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Your fraem within a frame is FANTASTIC!

Christy said...

The Buttons shot is great!

Kmcblackburn said...

Wow..your last two are my favorites. Love the colors and the perspective you used for buttons and ink. Good job!

Kathy

Ashley Sisk said...

I love your best part of your day shot. I feel like I'm riding a bike with you.

MomLaur said...

I love containers of buttons! So happy!

Laurie said...

I like the "best part of my day" shot. Sounds like you had fun! "Ink" was also a very clever idea. :)

Becky said...

I love the picture of your bike ride through the park! Oh, and the buttons and the inks aren't too bad to look at either!

Valeria said...

Lovely set. #1 and 2 are my favorites

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...