Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Packages, Packages and More Packages!

Well, despite Monday's rough start, things ended well when I stopped by my mailbox.

Inside, there was a regularly wrapped package waiting for me, and a bright orange Shutterfly package waiting.

Then, I saw that I had THREE more packages behind the desk!

So this is what I came home with:


The first one I opened was the white box...it came from Mary Pat at Siehled With a Kiss. I just love her blog and her layouts (and if you haven't yet, you should totally click the link and stop by and check out her awesome stuff!)

So, Mary Pat had a giveaway - and I won! I've never won anything like that before! I may have freaked out AJ by looking at my blackberry when we woke up and yelling "OH MY GOSH!" Once he realized nothing bad had happened, he was also very excited for me. Or confused from being woken up, I'm not sure!

But either way, I was very excited to get the entire collection pack from Echo Park's Summer Days!



And it came at the perfect time, because these lovely orange packages are filled with summer photos!


I know what I am going to be doing tonight...after I get the laundry done of course...hahaha, who else thinks no laundry is happening today?

Just to add to the list of reasons not to do laundry, I also got a fabulous package from Lawn Fawn...


I love the "haunted" house, because I think with the right colors and accents, it doesn't have to be haunted!

And last, but certainly not least in Chicago, I got my winter jacket! It was surprisingly light...I was shocked, but when I put it on, I was warm!

It came in such a small little package...


...but it covered me all the way up! I think I'll be grateful for that in a few months!

(Please ignore the messiness behind me...I was sorting clothes for laundry day...) 

So, my stressed out crazy Monday turned out to be a great day!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

thanks for the shout out! glad you like your winnings!

oh i love that lawn fawn set! have fun creating!!!!

Becky said...

Yea for packages! I love Mary Pat's blog too :) Glad your pictures finally came and now you have new paper to play with them too. Love those stamps!!!!! I have some Lawn Fawn sitting in my cart at Two Peas, just waiting for some October Afternoon to come in stock before I checkout. Love your new coat ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...