Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I thought I scheduled this post to go up this morning...apparently, I didn't not!

Yesterday, I posted this close up picture of AJ's costume...
Were you able to guess what he was?

Fred Flintstone! And I was Wilma!

It was such a fun night! Our friends invited us over for a little Halloween party, with very yummy Halloween treats!

The girls had really great costumes...
A goddess, a hippie girl, Wilma and Olive Oil.

We asked the boys to take a similar picture with all of the girls at the party (but I didn't know them, so I didn't want to post their pictures on line!). They kept telling us that we were blinking, or not looking, or that the flash didn't go off! We stood there and kept retaking the picture for what felt like an hour, and it turns out - they were just messing with us!

Then, we tried to take the same picture of all the guys, and mine actually was messed up. But they thought I was messing with them back, so they wouldn't re do it! But I did get this nice shot Popeye, a hippie and Fred :)

Well, that's it for me today! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has a

See you all tomorrow...hopefully with a new crafty project!

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

those goodies look so awesome!

Becky said...

I love your costumes!!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Brooke said...

SOOO CUTE ;D Love the costumes you two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...