Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Black and White Cookie Thank You

While I was in New York for Columbus Day, I really wanted a black and white cookie. I can't find them anywhere in Chicago, so on my way to the airport, my mom and I stopped at two different delis, and they were both out!

My mom told her friend this story, and she saw some right before Thanksgiving, so she gave them to my mom to give to me!

I tried to email her a bunch of times about it, but unfortunately, every time, it bounced back!

So I made her this cute card instead. (Sorry about the picture, it was dark, but then I mailed the card, so I couldn't get a better picture! And I forgot to take one of the inside!)

But I really like how this turned out, I hope she liked it too!


3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh this is just too cute and in our house we LOVE the black and white cookies! we have a bakery in walking distance to our house and the boys and i in the summer will walk to the bakery to get a cookie and we all split it! love this!

Becky said...

This is so cute! I love that you ended up mailing her a card ;)

Tracy said...

Aww so sweet of her to get you some of your favourite cookies.
And you for making her this card. So much better then an email :)
It is so cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...