Monday, December 19, 2011

December 16 and 17

Ah! I cannot believe it is Monday already. And the last Monday before Christmas!

We had a very Christmas-y (and relaxing!) weekend! This was the first weekend all month that we didn't have any parties or plans, so it was nice to just do whatever we wanted.

Friday night, we took pictures of Navy Pier. And of course, I have a funny story...

After we went and took lots of pictures, we walked over to Rock Bottom, a brewery we've been wanting to try for a while, for dinner. While we were waiting to be seated, I ordered a glass of wine. I sipped this glass of wine the entire time we were there. So we eat a very yummy dinner, and a delicious dessert, and leave the restaurant. I didn't see that there was a step down right outside the door. So I started to fall, almost caught my balance, stumbled and fell right on top of myself in the middle of the sidewalk! Then, I couldn't even get up because I'd gotten wrapped up in the strap of my bag when I fell! AJ and I laughed all the way home, because I'd literally fallen out of the brewery! I think everyone on the street though I was a mess!


Saturday, we walked to Daley Plaza to check out the Chriskrindl Market and the Macy's windows. Where I got accosted by some drunk guy! This really was a great weekend for crazy stories!

(I'm sorry about the little warning sign, apparently, Shutterfly does not like the word Christkrindlmarket!)

I hope everyone else had a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with December 18 and hopefully, 19!

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love it!! we have been to the rock bottom and we really like the place!

your pages are awesome!

Becky said...

Katie you have the best stories! :) Beautiful pictures on these two pages. I can't believe it's the last week before Christmas, kind of makes me a little sad. I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...