Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I totally hate blogger today

Hey guys,

I'm probably going to go MIA for the rest of the week...blogger deleted some of my picasa albums because I had taken up too much space (and was now going to have to pay) so a ton of my photos got deleted. I'll be working on restoring it for the rest of the week, but I'm not going to post any new content until I fix what happened here!

UPDATE: Some good news, some bad, but mostly good :)
Okay, so it turns out I only lost pictures from 3 posts! Of course, two of my most popular tutorials lost their pics (ugggghhhhh!) so I'm going to work on fixing that today, but I will be back tomorrow for Project Pinterest! I'm sad to be missing another WOYWW, but I'm all ready to be back for that next Wednesday.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh I'm so sorry you lost some of your pictures! I keep seeing in Picasa that I'm out of space and need to buy more. Uh oh!

I hope you can get it all fixed today!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Oh noooo!! That's horrible!! Sorry to hear that. I ended up buying space myself.

diane said...

That is so dang frustrating!!!!!
Hope it doesn't take you long to recover!

Tracy said...

So Picasa is charging you or blogger?
I would hate to lose photos :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...