Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Week in the Life 2012: Monday

Happy Tuesday!!

This week, I'm going to share my A Week in the Life pictures and stories, then in a few weeks, I'll be sharing my pages!

7am: Leave for work. Then immediately realize that I forgot my breakfast! But I didn't have time to turn around, so I just toughed it out until snack time! I love how driving to work takes me right past the lake, the park and the lake walk with all the pretty trees and grass. It is so nice to see such beautiful scenery in the morning. Although, I am a little jealous of all of the people I see walking and biking along the path! I wish I had time for that in the morning!

School: A white board full of important notes for my physics class, and the projector cart all set up for a video! 70 minute periods means we can really mix it up and do a hands on demo, notes and a video all in one day!

After school: Logging everything I ate today into SlimKicker, a new nutrition facts website (I'll be posting more about this site later in the week, after I've had some more experience using it!) Because I forgot my breakfast shake, my calorie and nutrition counts were really really low today! But I have to say, I am STARVING now!

 3:30pm: Setting up all of my grading so I'm ready to go tomorrow morning!

 5:30pm: Walking home from yoga. I love how pretty this street is!

5:45pm: I got off the elevator two floors early and took the stairs the rest of the way. The best part? No asthma attack! It turns out losing a bit of weight was really what I needed to get the whole asthma thing under control!

7pm: Lemon-garlic chicken and broccoli, that we may have tossed with a bit of grated Parmesan cheese! But for the first time in my life...I actually ate the broccoli! I figure a little cheese is okay if it makes me eat a whole lot of veggies!

8:53pm: Writing a blog post for tomorrow (Ah! Look at that, you can even see where I wrote this sentence!)


Well, that was a pretty typical Monday for me! Did you have a good start to your week? Was it typical, or did something crazy happen?

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks like an awesome day! i love raw broccoli but i hate cooked brocoli-- same with carrots- don't know why??

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Hi there. Love your photos! This project is so much fun =)

Mrs LiliGee x said...

Hi :)
I love your photos - thanks for sharing! I am enjoying taking part in this - it's my first time! Finding it hard to remember to take photos of the ordinary!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

What a great way to share in your day!!! You were way down on your calories. i hope you made up for it!! That broccoli looked really good with the parmesan cheese!!!

Your walk home from yoga is so pretty. Good for you taking all those stairs and not having an asthma attack!! yay!!!

Becky said...

Love all your pictures :) Looks like a great day! I love broccoli, cooked or raw, with or without cheese :)

Tracy said...

Great photos.
I like to take a peek into your daily life....in a non-stalkerish type of way ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...