Wednesday, May 23, 2012

St. Lucia: Day 2

I was so happy when I woke up today and realized its Wednesday! This week is flying by, and I couldn't be happier, because we have a three day weekend!

I'm still re-living my vacation! Our second day (which was our first full day of vacation) we hung out by the pool almost all day!


Drinking tea in the morning on our patio.

 Exploring the resort some more. We found this upstairs deck that looked out over the main area.


Chilling out at the pool bar :)


And enjoying this pretty view. I really loved these bridges!


Enjoying lunch. Those fries were delicious, and I loved the BLT. I ate them all the time!!

 We tried kayaking again. This time it went much better without river banks to crash into last time!

It rained a little while we were walking to dinner. But I was excited to wear my new dress (it was a birthday present from AJ, he did a great job!)

We did karaoke too! I was proud of us for getting up and trying it, because neither one of us has a good voice!

Well, I'm off to work again! At least it is already Wednesday!!!

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

the photos are so beautiful!!

Mary Jo said...

Looks like a fabulous trip!!! :)

Becky said...

It's awesome that there's so many pics of the two of you together! Love that :)

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Looks like paradise! Love the birthday dress, I was going to comment even before I read it was new! Oh and the karoke, LOL..amazing how brave a cocktail or two can make us!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Looks like paradise! Love the birthday dress, I was going to comment even before I read it was new! Oh and the karoke, LOL..amazing how brave a cocktail or two can make us!

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos.
I love those bridges as well, to cute.
You look beautiful in that dress, I agree AJ did good :)
Did you go with another couple? Just wondering because of the photos of the two of you.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I love your new dress! What a great present! It looks like you two had such a blast and really got into everything they had to offer!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...