Friday, May 25, 2012

St. Lucia: Day 4 and Going Home

Wow, Thursday felt a lot like a Friday! Did anyone else notice that?

Our last day in St. Lucia, we decided to lay around by the pool again.


Laying around by the pool.


Hanging out in the pool when we got too hot to be in the sun anymore!


All dressed up for dinner. I decided to wear my special dress again, since I'd worn it for less than two hours on our first night!

We'd had such a big lunch, we didn't want to eat dinner right away, so we decided to play pool for a little bit while everyone else had gone to dinner!

Enjoying the Asian buffet and sushi night (well, AJ enjoyed the sushi...)

AJ treated himself to a Cuban cigar on our last night. But before he had the cigar, I had a photoshoot with it. I took tons of pictures of it, with "props" (aka. AJ's drink that he lent me since it looked better next to the cigar than my lime vodka and sprite!)

This little cat lived near our room. He often came to visit, and on the last night, climbed up on AJ's chair while he was in the bathroom, so I took pictures of him.

I think he wanted some food, but we didn't have any, so AJ gave him some water instead. But then he tried to go into our room, and I had to yell at him to leave. He ran onto the next patio and sat with his back to us, then he didn't come back for the rest of vacation (all 12 hours of it). I felt bad, but he shouldn't go in our room. Especially because I'm highly highly allergic to cats!

 The next morning we decided to walk around a little before we had to leave.

After breakfast we hung out in a cabana in the garden and enjoyed the view.

We were very sad to be going home. Well, AJ was a little happy since this was the last picture I made him take on vacation! I think he was getting a little tired of my camera!

Well, that is everything from my vacation! I hope you enjoyed this little peek into what we did, I know I enjoyed looking at the pictures again!

Do you have any fun plans for Memorial Day weekend? We are going to the farmer's market, the beach and having a little barbecue together. I'm really looking forward to having a three day weekend!

8 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks like a fun vacation!!

thank goodness the weekend is here! have a good one

Mary Jo said...

I was going to say, I bet it was hard to leave. And then saw that last photo of the two of you :)

And the first photo of the two of you is cute! :)

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Oh no! I don't want it to be over!! :( It looked like such a nice trip, sun burn and all. I like your photo shoot w/ the cigar. It did look good next to his drink! The kitty was cute, I forgot how the strays seem to hang out and live in those warm resort areas.
I don't have too much planned for the weekend, just working on our yard and house for the big grad party coming up!

Patrice said...

It's a quiet weekend for us - Looks like ya'll had a great time!

Tracy said...

Looks like you two really enjoyed your vacation.
Great photos.
I think you two needed a stronger sun block though, teehee.

Sue from Oregon said...

What wonderful memories Katie...your sweetie is a good sport!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

What a beautiful trip you had! I enjoyed your photos - you have some great memories! Wishing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Becky said...

I'm cracking up at the last photo!!!! I loved the pictures, so much fun to see your vacation!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...