Thursday, November 29, 2012

What's Your Favorite Movie Scene?

Last weekend, while at dinner with a friend, we were discussing movies. And the idea of having a favorite scene from a movie came up. Not a favorite movie in general, but a specific scene.

Of course, I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head!

So, I thought I'd share my favorite movie scene of all time. It isn't exactly a Christmas movie, but When Harry Met Sally always feels a bit Christmas-y, especially at the end.

When Harry Met Sally: The Pecan Pie Scene


But I couldn't leave out some of my favorite Christmas scenes too!

Christmas Vacation: Little Full, Lot of Sap



A Year Without a Santa Claus: Snow Miser vs. Heat Miser


Its a Wonderful Life: Auld Lang Syne


And the one that I couldn't find on YouTube:
The Home Alone: Airport Running Scene (When I fly out of O'Hare for Christmas, I kind of want to blast Run Run Rudolph and run through the airport. But I won't, in case security has an issue with that!)

Well that certainly put me in a Christmas-y mood! What is your favorite movie scene of all time?

While you think about that, I'll be working on my next Project Life page for PL Friday!

6 comments:

Mary Jo said...

All great movies! In fact, I think When Harry Met Sally is one of the best movies ever made. The acting was brilliant.

And Year without a Santa Claus is my favorite *kid's* movie next to Rudolph.

I love, love Christmas :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh my boys are already wanting to watch snow and heat miser! they love it!!!

all fun movies

Becky said...

What a fun conversation and post!! I love that scene from Christmas Vacation, we quote that move all the time!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Those are all great scenes! One of my favorites is "you had me at hello" in Jerry McGuire.
The movie Love Actually is one of my favorite Christmas movies, so many great scenes in that one!

Tracy said...

Love all your movie choices.
In this family we talk in movie quotes, commercials and music lyrics.
Its funny when we are with other people as they don't know what the heck is going on, lol.
My daughter will be silent then out of the blue they will all quote a movie at the same exact time...it blows my mind how they do that.

Dawn Gross said...

My favorite Christmas Vacation scene is SQUIRREL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...