Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Daily {Sunday, December 2}

Happy Tuesday!

I am kind of in shock that it is only Tuesday! This is shaping up to be another long week.

And I think the reason it feels so long is Sunday, December 2.


This was a crazy day. I had to work, for only 3 hours, but right in the middle of the day! It totally threw a wrench in my "relaxing Sunday" plans!

But it wasn't all bad busy. I went shopping with a friend, and got myself a new Christmas Eve outfit. Its very trendy (which is very unlike me) but I'm not going to share it until it makes its Christmas Eve debut!

And AJ and I went on a dinner date after church too. I love post church dinner dates!

Do you buy "special" outfits for Christmas every year? I sometimes do, and other times, I just wear something festive that I already own!

7 comments:

SandeeNC said...

If I had somewhere to go, maybe I would! Guess buying a new pair of sweat pants don't count, huh? lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Becky said...

Working on a Sunday stinks, but at least you got a fun date with AJ! Sometimes I get a new outfit for Christmas Eve, it just depends. I always get the girls something new and fun to wear though :) I can't wait to see what you picked up!

Jules said...

Such a cute page.....I know that you are doing digital, but it looks like washi tape. Was that something offered digitally? Can't wait to see you new outfit!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I can't wait to see your new trendy outfit! I don't usually buy anything special but I always did for the kids. That kind of stinks about working on a Sunday. I'm glad it wasn't too bad!
That mac and cheese is calling my name!

Becky said...

Yummy page! I try to get a new Christmas outfit every year but sometimes it sneaks up on me! :)

Tracy said...

Loving your pages :)
I am wanting your mac and cheese :)

Mary Jo said...

No special outfits here.
Although I finally just bought myself a new outfit to wear for Mike's 40th birthday party I am having for him this Saturday.
I was looooong overdue.
I always say my daughter has a better wardrobe than I do :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...