I had yesterday off from work, and I enjoyed it so much :) There is so much to do before the move, and it was nice to cross a bunch of things off of my list. Like booking a moving company, and getting my taxes done, and mailing in the last few pieces paperwork for my Louisiana certification! Definitely feels good to accomplish those things.
But, today, its back to work.
At least there are a few fun things happening here!
First, Maisie and Gita both nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award! Thank you both ladies.
Then Julie tagged me in a post!
So, I'm supposed to answer these 25 questions from Julie. You can stop by here to see her answers too!
1. Where were you born? Long Island, New York. My family still lives there, but I don't anymore :(
2. Were you named after someone? My parents thought of the name Kaitlin after seeing the movie The Verdict. And my middle name is after my grandmother.
3. If you have children, how many do you have? I don't have kids yet :)
4. How many pets do you have? I have a dog named Benny, but he lives at home with my parents!
5. What was your worst injury? I haven't been injured too badly, but I broke a rib once, by coughing too hard. That was painful and weird!
6. Do you have a special talent? Ummmm...not that I can think of....
7. What's your favorite thing to bake? Chocolate chip cookies or slutty brownies! I really love slutty brownies!
8. What's your favorite fast food? Pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <- 100000000000="" br="" by="" exclamation="" multiply="" nbsp="" points="" the="">->
9. Would you bungee jump? No. Just the idea freaks me out. Let's move on.
10. What is the first thing you notice about people? If they smile. I like people who smile when they say hello. People who don't smile seem kind of mean!
11. When was the last time you cried? Saturday. I went to get my engagement ring resized and the woman wasn't very helpful. After waiting three hours, I went back to get it and it still didn't fit. I thought I'd have to leave it overnight and kind of freaked out...
12. Any current worries? Finding a job in Baton Rouge!
13. Name three drinks you drink regularly. Tea, water and more tea!
14. What is your favorite book? This is a really good question! I'm not sure what my favorite is. But I do read the Odyssey by Homer every summer. So that's my "most read" book. Does that count?
15. Would you like to be a pirate? YES!
16. What are your favorite smells? The way the air smells just before it snows, olive oil heating up in a pan after you throw a clove of garlic in, apples and pumpkins and cinammon
17. Why do you blog? At first it was because I wanted to share my scrapbook pages. Now its because of that and because I love all of my bloggy friends and I love seeing what is going on with them!
18. What song do you want played at your funeral? My dad wants Spirit in the Sky. I think I'd like that too.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I worry too much. Way too much.
20. What is your favorite hobby? Scrapbooking and photography. I'm not sure which I love more! But I love that they go hand in hand so well. I photograph things, then I scrap them :)
21. What do you look for in a friend? Someone who is truthful and kind. The best kinds of friends are the ones who you can not see for a while, then you get together and its like no time at all has been missed!
22. Name something you have done you never thought you would do. Oh wow, where do I start? I never thought I'd move off of Long Island, or live in the south, or even listen to country, let alone have it played at my wedding...
23. What are you favorite things to do? Well, I love spending time with AJ and my family and friends, and scrapping and cooking. But the first that I thought of? I love being able to sit and enjoy a cup of tea in the morning, extra points if its outside.
24. Any pet peeves? People who play their headphones so loud that I can hear them.
25. What's the last thing that made you laugh? AJ's taking out the garbage walk. There are no words to describe it really, but he was messing around going down the hallway with all these silly walks.
Now I'm supposed to award the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs with under 200 followers. And I'm also supposed to tag people for Julie's questions.
But, I always feel bad. I worry that I will leave someone out and their feelings will get hurt.
So, if you have under 200 followers - congratulations! You've won the Liebster Blog Award!
And if you want to answer these questions - congratulations! You've been tagged!
Yay!!! Everyone is included!!!