Friday, June 21, 2013

Find Your Voice Summer Workshop

Yes, its Friday, which is normally my Project Life day.

But, I've got such exciting news that Project Life is being displaced (just for this week! I promise!)

The Find Your Voice workshop is debuting on Monday!

What is Find Your Voice you ask?

Well...as a Find Your Voice team member, I am totally ready to tell you! (Yes - team member! *Cue girly squealing and dancing here!*)

Find Your Voice is about embracing, finding and practicing your storytelling voice. And there are going to be so many ways to participate - photography, digital images, social media, prose, scrapbooking, paper crafting! Seriously, could you have packed any more of my favorites into that list?

The workshop is eight weeks long, including an introduction and a wrap up. Each week, you will get a prompt, a lesson and a worksheet.

There area few ways you can access the lessons and such - you can head over to rukristin.com on Mondays and Wednesdays, or you can sign up to have the lessons delivered to your inbox.

In addition to the lessons, there will be inspiration from the team members, and a really active community on social media, so there will be tons of inspiration and places for you to share!

Personally, I'm going to be sharing my work here on the blog, on twitter (#findyourvoice) and on facebook (you can join the group right here) and in the comments at rukristin.com.

So, I think that's everything you need to know...but if you have any questions, ask me here in the comments or check out the FAQs page.

You can also follow Kristin on twitter, instagram and faebook for breaking Find Your Voice information :)


Find more from Katie Stories on:
Pinterest ♥ Twitter  Facebook  Google+  BlogLovin'

5 comments:

Jules said...

Congratulations and how exciting for you! I would love to do this, but already have so many other things currently in the works. I will probably be lurking though...just to see what all is going on.

BTW - your visit is not down in INK in my planner - EEK!!!!

Jules said...

That should have said NOW not NOT.....oops

SandeeNC said...

I joined the group, would love this interaction time! Love your new blog look too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I'm reading your blog backwards but Congratulations!

Becky said...

This is so cool Katie! Congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...