Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Week in the Life 2013 {Wednesday + Thursday}

Did you know that there are only 9 school days until Thanksgiving?

That's right, we are in single digits!!!

I cannot wait - I will actually be hosting Thanksgiving this year! Which means my family will be visiting us in Baton Rouge and will get to see where we live :)

But until then, they will have to be satisfied with these Week in the Life pages!

Wednesday mornings start out extra early around here! I have before school recess duty. But, I totally prefer that to after school study hall! And on special Wednesdays (including this one!) the students get to participate in house events. Kind of like Harry Potter, the kids are in houses and compete with each other to earn points. On this Wednesday, it was my turn to organize the event. We played trivia!

Thursday is my craziest day at work. I have every single one of the five different classes that I teach, so by the end of the day, my head is spinning from changing topics so many times! That is probably why I didn't get many pictures - all of my focus was on remembering what class I was in and which one came next!

What is your craziest day of the week?


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

6 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

9 days!! Yay!!! It will be so fun to host the family for Thanksgiving!! I've never heard of morning recess! The competing houses sound like fun!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks great! we have 10 days till break and i can't wait!!!

Jules said...

I would definitely say that my busiest day is Monday....just getting back into the routine of work after a couple of days...I generally don't feel like I am refocused until about lunch time.

Mary Jo said...

How fun that you get to host and have family come to you! I like to host sometimes because then we don't have to go anywhere. But there is so much work to do to get ready!

Great pics! And sounds like such busy days for you.
I would say during the week, Tuesday is my busiest day. I usually have a lot going on!

Becky said...

I'm so excited for you that you're hosting Thanksgiving!! I have ten more days of work until break... I can't wait! Thursday does sound like a crazy day, at least you got a few pictures in though. My craziest day was Monday, but that's about to change to Tuesday.

Tracy said...

Great pages, and I love that photo of you on the first page on the bottom right :)
My week days are pretty much the same through out the week…now that I'm retired…which I still can't believe ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...