Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Nativity Scene Sign

On Wednesday I said that I would share this yesterday. And then yesterday happened.

Man, was it one of "those" days where just nothing seems to go right. I mean, it started out right - I woke up early, cleaned the kitchen before work, got to work on time. And then it was all downhill from there!

My lessons at school were all wrong, trying to send my wedding video to my mom was a total nightmare, and even the traffic was against me yesterday! Lots of things that were supposed to happen didn't, like this blog post. And dinner.

So, even though it is Friday and not Thursday, I do have an awesome Christmas project to share with you!

Last year, Heather shared this awesome Nativity Scene sign that she'd made. I loved it. The blue background, the white vinyl, it was just perfect!


But even better than sharing the sign she'd made, Heather was giving away the supplies for someone else to make their own sign. And I won!


So now I have my own pretty sign :)


Thank you Heather!


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

5 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

LOVE what you did with it!! It looks perfect above the door!! I'm glad you were able to use and enjoy it!

Tracy said...

Sorry your day seemed to be against you. Some days are just better than others.
Your sign goes perfectly in that window :)

Along These Lines ... said...

Looks like a fun addition to a room this time of the year.

Becky said...

I love it Katie! So nice of Heather to give one of those away :) That spot above your door is the perfect little area to decorate, isn't it?

Jules said...

I am so sorry you had a rough day, but the sign turned out amazing and I love where you put it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...