Thursday, December 19, 2013

Third Thursday Scrapbook Stories {12.19.2013} + December Daily {Day 16 + Day 17}

Happy Weekend Eve everyone!

I am so excited! Today is a half day at school - and the last day of classes before Christmas break (although the teachers have to go in tomorrow for a professional development day!)

Today, I have two fun things to share with you.

First, I'm over a Julie's sharing a few Project Life layouts.

And I'm also linking up with Ali Edwards to share some December Daily pages!

Monday I was feeling pretty sick most of the day. I took a few Advil and nice long nap at the end of the day, and it definitely helped!

Tuesday was a very busy day! I ordered new glasses at the store! I am really excited to finally have an up to date prescription in my glasses. Of course, they won't be ready until after Christmas.

Speaking of after Christmas, I have a question for everyone doing a December Daily. Usually, I stop my December Daily on Christmas Day. But this year, we are having our family get together after Christmas due to scheduling conflicts. I kind of want to extend my December Daily to go to the party, but I'm not sure about it.

What are your thoughts? Do you keep up with your December Daily past Christmas?

And then, do I end it on the party day, or take it all the way through to New Year's? So many decisions to be made!


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

5 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! Yay for new glasses and being able to see!! I don't do December daily, but why not take it until new year's. You wouldn't have to cover every day, just the highlights after Christmas??

Jules said...

Of course, I have never actually done a December Daily, but I have definitely wondered about the "lost week" between Christmas and New Year's...my birthday happens to fall during that time as well. So, I think if I ever tackle one, I will run it all the way until the end of the month. What dp you do with New Year's Eve and New Year's day as far as PL? Do you end the year with it or start the next year? What a conundrum? I have the Jade kit and page protectors...and I am going to make a real effort to get PL 2014 started on time and see if I can keep up with it. Also hoping for a Canon Selphy so that I can print pictures weekly at home...we will see! Thank you for the awesome layouts that you shared over at my place!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh so jealous that ayou have a 1/2 day and no kids tomorrow!!! i am wrapping things up today with quizzes and then tomorrow we are watching a movie!!!!!
awesome photos

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well. Naps and Advil usually help!! I don't do Dec. daily but I'd say to continue it if you want to!!
Yay for half days!!

Tracy said...

Great December Daily pages and I love A Christmas Story!!!
I take my DD all the way through the month.
We celebrate Boxing Day at my SIl's and I have a New Years get together, so I do go to the end of the month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...