Friday, July 4, 2014

Project Life 2014 {Week 22}

Happy 4th of July!

Just a quick post today to share a Project Life layout - because it is Friday! Isn't it great when a holiday falls on a Friday and you get a three day weekend?!

Week 22 | May 26 - June 1, 2014
This was the second to last week of school. Grades were due though, so we didn't have too much to do after Tuesday! Instead, my students taught me to play a new card game, Split, at recess. That was fun - its definitely a game I'd like to play again, but you need more than two people, so it will have to wait until AJ and I are home in New York.

AJ and I also did a few other fun things at home, like shopping at Williams-Sonoma, watching "Saving Mr. Banks" with our favorite movie snacks, enjoying the Mets game outside (and the won! Yeah!) I also had to wear a heart monitor for 10 days starting this week. That wasn't too fun, but I got the leads mostly hidden so it wasn't too obvious when I was out and about.

Well, I'm off to go make our special 4th of July breakfast :) What are you up to today?


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

5 comments:

Becky said...

That recipe sounds delicious!! We have two crock pots and are using them both all the time!! Love my kindle fire too, commenting from it right now :) I love to listen to Pandora on it while I'm crafting!

Tracy said...

I always love your PL pages…again I like those arrow cards.
When I had to wear my heart monitor, my girls were young and I didn't want them to know, so I wore Waynes big swear shirts..good thing it was in the winter ;)

Jules said...

As always, love your layouts! Hope you had a great 4th of July!

Mary Jo said...

Great PL pages!
And we have Saving Mr. Banks from Netflix waiting for us here. I have been wanting to watch it for ages!

Hope all is ok with the heart monitor!

Nirupama said...

Love your PL pages, so bright and colorful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...