Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fourth of July

Fourth of July weekend was really crazy. We went to the fireworks at the park, the beach and had a barbeque in the backyard, among other events. I chose to scrap my favorite pictures from the weekend in a quick collage layout. It isn't very detailed, the paper in the background gives it most of its color and interest, but it was perfect for a quick layout before leaving for vacation! I'm sorry about the quality of some of the photos - they were done on my cell phone instead of my normal camera (its a long story!)

The entire two page layout:



This is a close up of the tags I used on each picture instead of traditional journaling:



This is a close up of the font I used for the title. It is the font from the starter alphabet on the new Sizzix Eclips machine:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...