Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where did September go?

I have no idea what happened to September! I created this page about a month ago, for a baseball game that happened two months ago, and am just finding time to post it now! I created this page for the Mets/Phillies baseball game. My boyfriend is a huge Phillies fan, while I've been a Met fan all my life, so of course, we decided to go to a Mets/Phillies game together in New York. I wanted to highlight the rivalry between the two teams, so I took out all the colors but blue and orange and red and white. I really like the way it came out, but I also think the pictures don't do it justice!

I used PhotoShop to change the background shots and the backgrounds of all of the pictures to sepia, so that only our contrasting team shirts would show on the page.

I also created an old fashioned pennant banner to go along the top of the page, alternating between his team and mine. It was fairly easy to do, I printed out the symbols for each team onto either white or orange paper, backed them in red or blue, and popped them up with pop dots. This is definitely my favorite part of this page!


Happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...