Tuesday, January 25, 2011

These are a Few of Our Favorite Things

While everyone was watching football this weekend, I started this layout about the things my boyfriend and I enjoy doing during our weekends together.

I had this paper from Target from a few years ago. I looooove the paper, and I've been waiting forever to use it! I wanted to save it for something special, and I definitely think this applies. Together, AJ and I wrote 12 of our favorite things, and I put one under each of the windows. I'm not sure how to put it in my book though, because once it goes in the page, you can't open the windows anymore! I'm thinking of cutting holes in the page protector to match the windows and using them. Any suggestions?



Supplies:
Background Paper: Die Cuts with a View - from their Neutral paper pack
Patterned Paper: From Target a few years ago, I wish I could remember the name! I love it!
Heart punch: Martha Stewart
Font: Sizzix Eclips Sassy Serif

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...