Friday, May 6, 2011

Chicago!

AJ and I have been in Chicago for a whole day now! I love it, and I can't wait to live here :) I'll leave you with a few pictures of our trip.


 Waiting at the airport for our flight to Chicago.

 Farmland

 Lake Michigan - which looks like an ocean!

 I was amused that it said "toilets" and not "restrooms". AJ said "Stop taking pictures! You look like a tourist!" to which I replied "I'm renting a car! They already know I'm a tourist!" He laughed :)

 Our hotel room has two rooms, there is a room with a little desk, that leads to the bathroom (there is a step up to the bathroom, we keep falling out of it!)

 The bedroom is in a separate area, with the tv and such.

 Deep dish pizza at Lou Malnati's! It is delicious, not like New York pizza at all, but still amazing!

 Insanely large sodas!

 AJ loved his pizza!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...