Thursday, May 19, 2011

There is a good time to honk your horn

And its when you are obviously in someone's blind spot and they are about to hit you!

My car has a very small blind spot, and today, I was merging from one major highway onto another, and I don't know what happened, but I'm about halfway into the lane when I realized I was merging INTO another a car!

Did this man honk? No.

People will learn on the horn when someone stops at a yellow light instead of speeding though it, but someone is about to completely sideswipe your car and cause a major accident that will mess up rush hour traffic. Nope, that doesn't require any honking!

Oh well, I guess its better than the people who honk out of nowhere and you jump 30 feet in the air wondering what accident you almost just missed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...