Monday, June 20, 2011

All Done!!!

I finished all of my grading today!

ALL OF IT!!!!

All the finals, all the regents, all the left-over and handed-in-late work! I even made all my parent phone calls to those students who didn't do so fabulously!

Now I just need to go to work for the next four days. I'm planning on bringing my laptop so I can take the worksheets and notebook files and everything from my usb and merge them with the files on my computer.

That should take about two hours...

Then I need to count the textbooks and have some papers signed. That should take the rest of tomorrow...

So now I just need to worry about Wednesday and Thursday, at least Friday is a half day!

1 comment:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

isnt it great when you have everything all graded! love that feeling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...