Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hey, Its Okay Tuesday!

I love this idea from Amber over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it every Tuesday, but this Tuesday totally calls for one!

To be a little sad that school is over. I'm going to miss my students, they really were a fantastic group of kids - even the ones who made me want to run screaming from the building!

To be super excited that school is over. This will be my first summer in eight years without a summer job! Two whole months of going to the beach, sleeping in, scrapbooking, and running around Chicago with my camera!

To wish I'd said "&*#% you!" to the parent who screamed insulting things at me on the phone today, instead of crying.

To be jealous of the city of Chicago, because they already get to see AJ every day!

To believe that if you are in the left lane, you should stay in the left lane when you see someone trying to merge onto the highway. Getting into the right lane and speeding up so that person cannot merge smoothly is just rude! I'm talking to you, Mr. I-drive-a-Mercedes-that-kind-of-looks-like-George-Jetson's-spaceship! Not cool sir.

To have thrown the diet out of the window so I can splurge on all of my favorite New York foods that I won't be able to get in Chicago...Carvel Carvelanches, Carmela's pizza and baked ziti, bagels!

To be excited about cooking dinner for AJ. And super nervous that I'm going to accidentally serve raw chicken, I'll probably be like my mom and end up cooking it until it is dry!


1 comment:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Shame on that parent for yelling at you. How rude :/

I tend to cook chicken until it's dry as well. Oops.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...