Sunday, July 10, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday {7 10 2011}





Yay! Welcome back to another Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

I'm here on Long Beach Island, looking out over the Atlantic, posting pictures...AHHH! I love it here. We've been coming to Long Beach Island with my dad's friends from childhood and their families every summer since I was nine - I cannot believe its our sixteenth year here!

But I digress! (Coke for breakfast probably wasn't the best idea, but it went so well with the fresh, hot everything bagels! Mmmmm, New York bagels, I missed you!)

Ah! Digressing again! Well, here are my pictures for this week :)

1. Things that look like a letter of the alphabet

This cute little guy is on the shower curtain in the house we are renting here. I think he is so adorable, and his yellow fin looks like a letter V.

2. Weather

AJ and I walked down to Navy Pier on Wednesday, and I saw this lighthouse waaaaay out in the distance (love the zoom on my camera)! I love that the  red and white lighthouse is showcased by the blue blue lake, and blue blue sky on this gorgeous day, because the lighthouse is there to guide ships through storms and bad weather!

3. Bling

My promise ring needed to be resized, but I was resisting bringing it in, because they had to send it out for two weeks to have it done. And there was no way I was giving my ring up for two weeks! But, right before I left for Chicago, I brought it in because I was afraid I'd lose it on the beach this week if I was still big! I couldn't pick it up until I was back in New York for vacation with my family! But, I have it back now, and I'm refusing to take it off again!

4. Tangled

When I saw this prompt, I immediately thought of my curly hair in the morning, so I woke up, threw on my glasses and grabbed my camera!

5. Dark

This picture was taken on the beach on Fourth of July. It has quickly become my favorite picture of the summer!

Well, I'm off for a beach walk with my mom! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend, and has a great week!

7 comments:

Lui said...

By golly, you got them all right! I truly enjoy this hunt every week ;-)

Dazee Dreamer said...

awesome photos. I love your bedhead. Wish I looked that good in the morning.

tiarastantrums said...

we have a navy pier here in Chicago as well!

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I especially like your weather shot. It looks so calm and peaceful.

Light Trigger said...

love your weather and dark photos! great interpretations!!! thanks for your lovely comment!

scrapinbabygal said...

Breathtaking weather photo!! And your ring is so pretty. You are very brave to show your morning hair! I never would since it is downright scary! :) Have a good week!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love your hair- it's so beautiful with those curls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...