Monday, August 8, 2011

Rainbows

Yesterday, we had rain, then sun, then rain, rain and more rain!

So we stayed home and watched movies and caught up on the dvr all day. AJ had never seen When Harry Met Sally, one of my favorite movies. But, I am happy to say, he loved it too!

In between some of the rain storms, there was a gorgeous rainbow over Navy Pier, and I grabbed a picture of it! I want to edit the picture, so the rainbow pops a bit more, but I'm not sure exactly how to do that, so I'll be googling that later (after I finish cleaning, we had a very messy weekend!)


Well, I'm off to watch Barefoot Contessa start vacuuming and go grocery shopping! I hope you're plans are more fun!

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what an awesome picture!--if you find a good tutorial please pass it my way!!! thanks

Becky said...

Awesome picture! I love When Harry Met Sally, but You've Got Mail is my favorite. Every time I watch it my husband rolls his eyes and leaves the room ;)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Love the picture. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...