Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So Sorry

So, I have been a horrible blogger lately! It is my last week of summer before school starts, and things have just been crazy crazy crazy! I didn't even get to finish my Scavenger Hunt from last Sunday - but I am letting it all go and moving forward.

And part of moving forward means back to blogging! I have to say, I missed it here, I missed seeing what everyone was up to, and all the fabulous comments (they really do make me so excited!)

I'll give you a brief update of what I've been up to:

Saturday - Chicago's Air and Boat Show

Sunday - We drove to Indiana to see a target shooting competition. Then we tried to get home...I think I know what story I'll be sharing tomorrow!

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - filling out papers at Chicago Public Schools, cleaning and hanging out with my girlfriends before school starts!

Well, I have to run. The wife of one of AJ's coworkers is in the hospital, so I want to go make them a baked ziti.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It's funny because on the way home today I thought, "hmmm, Katie hasn't posted in a few days" Glad to know you're okay :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...