Friday, October 7, 2011

ABCs of Me

I've seen this on a few blogs recently, and thought it would be a fun thing to do for Friday!

A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: Double

C. Chore that you hate: Doing the dishes

D. Dogs: Ben, he lives in New York still, with my parents



E. Essential start to your day: Tea

F. Favorite color: Pink 

G. Gold or Silver: As a color, gold, as a car, silver, as jewelry, either

H. Height: 5’2”

I. Instruments you play: Viola – for about five minutes in fourth grade

J. Job title: Teacher

K. Kids: Not yet

L. Live: Chicago

M. Mother’s name: Linda

N. Nicknames: Katie, Kate, Goo Ga, Luner Laner (well, those last two are just my brother)

O. Overnight hospital stays: 0...knock wood!

P. Pet peeves: Hiccupping (myself or others, the sound just drives me crazy), when restaurants don’t let you substitute on a menu (see Q), any and all Olive Garden commercials…should I go on?

Q. Quote from a movie: “I'd like the chef salad, please, with the oil and vinegar on the side. And the apple pie a la mode....But I'd like the pie heated, and I don't want the ice cream on top. I want it on the side. And I'd like strawberry instead of vanilla if you have it. If not, then no ice cream, just whipped cream, but only if it's real. If it's out of a can, then nothing.” When Harry Met Sally

R. Right or left handed: Right handed

S. Siblings: Tommy, my brother



T. Time I Get Up Each Morning: The last possible minute! 

U. Underwear: Always!

V. Vegetable you hate: Fresh tomatoes. Which is weird, because I love sauce, and I love bruschetta, but only if its made with canned diced tomatoes! 

W. What makes you run late: If it’s the morning, I probably slept in…

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest (turns out, I did have bronchitis, yuck!)

Y. Yummy food that you make: Red sauce, pizza, chocolate chip cookies

Z. Zoo animal: Polar bears

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awh, how bad does that suck that your dog still lives in New York? I was cracking up at the gold/silver.

Tracy said...

Neat idea, great answers, love the what time do you get up in the morning. LOL.
I may nab this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...