Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 7

We finally got the tree decorated yesterday! After losing the ornament hooks on Tuesday (seriously! what is going on with this tree??) AJ picked some up yesterday so we could finally decorate. I love how it looks! It is sooo big, I have no idea how we are going to fit an angel on top. I'm thinking I may just get pretty ribbon and tie a big bow on top!



We didn't finish the apartment, but we have to finish that tonight, because my dad is coming to stay with us on Friday!

So, that will probably be tomorrow's post :)


3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

i love bows on top of the tree!

Becky said...

Your tree looks awesome! I love all the multi colored lights! Our main tree, is so tall that we have the star wedged between the top of the tree and the ceiling! Ha! Hope AJ is feeling better :)

Tracy said...

Your tree is gorgeous.
It is so full, beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...