Thursday, May 10, 2012

Engagement Photo Shoot Sneak Peek

Ahhhh! I woke up to the best email! The sneak peek from our engagement photo session is up!!!


We had such a great time shooting with Brooke, and the photos are amazing!


Check our her facebook page to see our album - ENGAGEMENT SHOOT K & A


You can check out more of her fabulous photography on her facebook page or on her website, BEG Photography.


Well, its 5:20am and I don't need to be awake for another hour and ten minutes, so I'm heading back to bed for a little snooze! I hope you're having a fun and exciting to start to your weekend eve too! I'll be back tomorrow to share a layout of the Shedd Aquarium (yay! I've moved into scrapping 2012 pictures!)

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

one word--PERFECT

SarahinSC said...

Oh, the pictures are so beautiful! Ya'll look very happy!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Wow!!! They are gorgeous Katie!! Love your dresses and you have some really cute poses and backgrounds! Love the one of the skyline behind you guys and under the archway and next to the iron fencing...well you get the idea!! They are amazing!!! :)

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Wow! These turned out great! My fav is the one in front of the iron fence. Adore that turquoise dress.

Becky said...

That's just the sneak peek? They are FANTASTIC! I love the one with the water behind you! Such great pictures of both of you!!!

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...