Thursday, September 6, 2012

Guest Post at A Beautiful Day

Hi everyone!

A few weeks ago, Jules, at A Beautiful Day, asked me to guest post on her blog. I was so excited!!!

And I'm even more excited today to announce that the post is up and running!

Excuse me for just a moment while I do a "my first guest post ever is up" happy dance...............Okay, I'm back now :)

Please stop by her place to check out my Back to School layout, and then stick around to check out her scrapbook layouts and photography! Especially her new Sunday Snaps link up!



See you all back here tomorrow with the next installment of Project Life!

10 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

heading on over there to check it out! congrats

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Congratulations! Off to check it out....

Jules said...

I am thrilled to have you guest posting today!!!!!!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

that was cute, congrats on your guest blog gig. Happy day!

Mary Jo said...

Very cool, Katie!
I checked out your post and left you a comment there :)

Becky said...

Oh Katie this is so awesome! I'm off to check it out!

Christina said...

Yay Katie! I stopped over there & left you some layout love! ;)

SandeeNC said...

Fantastic job on your first GD post, well thought out and a creative touch using that paper as washi tape! ::doing happy dance with you::..waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Sara {Miss V's Busy Bees} said...

Found you from Jules' blog! I'm a teacher, too! Nice to meet a fellow one :) Loved your guest post.

Sara

Tracy said...

Congrats to you :) :) :)
Off to check out your guest post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...