Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cell Phone Photo Blog Hop at Almost Never Clever

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing in a blog hop over at Almost Never Clever! Every quarter, Nat and other awesome bloggers (links at the bottom of this post!) share their cell phone pictures from the past few months. I loved going through my cell phone pictures and re-living the summer!

If you are coming from Beth's blog, you are in the right place! To start at the beginning head over here:

Cell Phone Photo Blog Hop

July
Dropping my brother off at his law school internship. This is one of my favorite pictures of him, I'm so proud that he is working hard towards achieving his dream. I can't believe how grown up he is now, I still see him as my "little" brother sometimes - but he just turned 23 yesterday, and is a full foot taller than me!

 Waiting for the grounds crew to clean up the field on a trip to Citi Field with my family.

I decided (after chosing the bridesmaids dresses) that I loved the dresses, but hated the color! I went back to Macy's and sent this picture to my bridesmaids to show them the new color I'd picked.

August
 Rocking my new orange pants at the mall. As you can probably tell from the last picture, I love this color!

Enjoying a glass of wine on the roof of my building on the last weekend before school started. I love fall, but I do miss sitting on the roof in the summertime!

Back to the work means back to taking the train every day. I don't often use this station, but I love how the train comes around the bend with all of those trees. It reminds me of a train leisurely visiting a quiet town in the early 1900s, not rushing home from work in a major city in 2012!

September
AJ and I went to see Bruce Springsteen at Wrigley Field. I didn't bring my camera, but I did have my cell phone!

Now that you've seen all of my photos, head over to Zaria's and check out hers!

Or jump around the list of everyone!

Nat: Almost Never Clever http://www.almostneverclever.com 
Mariah: Its Fun2Scrap http://www.fun2scrap.blogspot.com/
Tammy: Your Memory Connection http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com/
Ginger: Ginger’s Life of Spice http://gingerslifeofspice.blogspot.com/
Danielle: EcoScrapbook http://ecoscrapbook.blogspot.com/
Jen: Down Home South Jersey http://downhomesouthjersey.com/
Beth: Scrapping Wonders http://scrappingwonders.com/
Katie: Katie Stories http://katie-stories.blogspot.com/ (You are here)
Zaira: Hacer Scrapbooks http://hacerscrapbooks.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very fun photos!!! love the color of your dress!!!

Beth said...

Great photos. The dress color is really pretty and I never would have thought that until I saw your photo!

Mary Jo said...

Lots of great photos, Katie! :)

OhioDanielle said...

GORGEOUS rooftop view! I'd love to sit out there and drink wine with ya ;)

Nat said...

Orange pants! Orange is such a great color but I haven't gotten in on the colored pants thing yet. They look great on you! I like seeing how your wedding planning is coming together!

Thanks for participating!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

This is so fun ...not as much pressure as a weekly photo dump!!! Even though I've seen some of these pictures, it's nice to re-live them with you! Those orange pants are SO flattering on you! I'm jealous of your roof deck wine drinking!
That is a cool shot of the train!!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun post Katie-and a great idea for a hop!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love the photos - so much fun to look at as always! The bridesmaid dress is beautiful - the color will be stunning! Love the orange pants! :<) Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Becky said...

I love this blog hop idea, so cool! Speaking of cool, love the orange pants! Makes me want an orange pop, even though A) i don't drink coke and B) its a different color! Hahahaha!

Mariah said...

I love your pics! You seem to be very busy going places! Love the bride's maid dress too :)

Jennifer M. said...

What a great view from your roof! Wish I was there sipping some wine right now :)

Tammy said...

Oh, I am so digging your orange pants!!!! :) So fun. Gorgeous dress too! Looks like a fun concert. Thanks for sharing your photos! :)

Tracy said...

Wow, I am so impressed with the quality of the photos of cell phones.
Great photos.
I have to say, I love the colours of the bridesmaids dresses. That is my favourite colour.
You do rock those pants girl ;)
That view from the roof is gorgeous, I would sit up there all day :)

Ginger said...

Great photos Katie, I love the one of the baseball field and you look fantastic in the orange pants :)

Anonymous said...

I couldnt have said it any better to be honest! keep up the awesome work. You are very talented & I only wish I could write as good as you do :) …

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...