Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Mini Album by Forever Daisies

Well, yesterday I wasn't able to have any scrapbook time either!

I had a meeting at work, and didn't get out until 6pm! But I would have had to have stayed until 6pm anyway, because there was a problem with my CTA card, and I had to wait for AJ to come get me at work, because of course I didn't have exact change for the bus!

So by the time I got home, it was almost 6:30, instead of 4:30 like I'd planned, so no crafting for me!

Fortunately, I do have some awesome craftiness to share from Kimberly at Forever Daisies. She is a fellow blogger who just opened an Etsy shop!

Of course, I had to check it out when it opened. And as soon as I saw this adorable mini album, I just had to have it!


I just love having holiday themed albums as part of our decor. For Christmas, I put all of our December Daily albums and card "books" (aka. Christmas cards from our family and friends, hole punched and bound together) in a basket as part of our decor. I thought this little mini album would be so cute on our end table for our Halloween decor. I'm planning on adding one picture every year with us dressed up for Halloween. So after 10/26/12, it will have two pictures in it!


Kimberly even included this matching Halloween card with the album! I think I'm going to send it to my Nonni for Halloween. I think she'd appreciate getting a card - she always has the ones she receives displayed in her dining room!

Does anyone else feel like this week is just flying by? I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday and it is time for another Project Life page. Fortunately, I do have it ready for tomorrow!

Disclaimer: The items in this post were purchased by me for my home, I was not compensated for this post. I just really love Kimberly's Etsy shop, so I wanted to share!

5 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

This week has definitely flown by. Yesterday felt like Monday because my daughter went back to college the night before. Strange, since the other one has been in school all week!! I can't believe tomorrow is Friday either!! That Halloween album is so cute! It will make great fall decor. I love that idea and sending Nonni the card will make her day!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the bright colors for this halloween mini!! love it!!

Becky said...

That mini is adorable and i love the idea of putting a picture in every year of the two of you dressed up!! That's a sweet idea to send that card to your Nonni :) I'm sorry you didn't get to craft last night. It's always such a bummer when you have plans to craft and then they get derailed.

Jules said...

That mini is so cute!!!!! Hope you get some time to scrap soon....can you believe that your first contributor post is next week? I am excited and hope you are as well!

Tracy said...

Cute mini and card.
The colours are so fun and cute "Boo" sparkle letters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...