Saturday, October 27, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday {10.28.2012}


I'm back for Scavenger Hunt Sunday again! Week 2 of my fall resolution, and I think I am doing well!

AJ really got into this hunt this week. While we were walking to church Saturday night, he found two of the prompts for me (pattern and stone). I love when he gets into the search with me, its so much fun!



Pattern 
All of the buildings by us decorated with mums for fall. This building created a pattern with their yellow and orange mums. AJ noticed this pattern from across the street, and I just had to photograph it for this prompt!

Machine

Fortunately for Scavenger Hunt Sunday, we haven't moved AJ's bike to the bike storage room yet! It was just sitting in my living room, waiting for me to photograph the gears :)

Signs or Logos

The hat from my Halloween costume.


And just for funs, a picture of our Halloween costumes, from A League of Their Own. This is one of my favorite costumes ever!

Rocks or Stones

We walk by this building almost every day. AJ pointed out that it is perfect for Halloween, and would be great for this prompt! I hope they didn't mind me kneeling on their sidewalk photographing their home!

Sparkle
We bought our wedding bands, but of course, can't wear them until the wedding. Instead, I take pictures of them all the time!

Do you ever wonder what people think while you are taking your photos? Its always in the back of my mind, but I don't really care!

12 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesoem photos! love the halloween costume! very fun

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Oh I love your Halloween costumes! Great shots, glad you did the hunt.

Nicki said...

AJ 'did good' with his help on this week's prompts. I used to wonder what people thought as I was taking pictures, but soon shook that off for a more 'frankly my dear I don't give a ....' kinda approach. Great set, absolutely love your costumes - and wowzza on the rings - very nice!

Karen Lakis said...

Nice set!i really love stone, and I bet you can't wait to wear those beautiful rings!

Holly said...

Love the perspective on rocks/stone. So pretty!

Unknown said...

What fun Halloween costumes!
Yes, I've wondered about other's thoughts as I'm out with my camera in some of the strangest places....glad I'm not the only one.
Great set Katie!

Anonymous said...

That is a seriously awesome halloween costume!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, what awesome Halloween costumes!!! I love the patter picture and of course the sparkle!!!

Dawn Gross said...

Your rings are gorgeous!

Rachelle said...

love the angle of the building and fence shot, but the photo of the gear is my fav.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Finally catching up!! I'm sure I won't catch up on SHS though! It's so nice that AJ gets so into it with you. You guys look so great in your costumes! LOVE them!!! I love the shots of your wedding rings with your engagement ring on the pumpkins. So cute!

Tracy said...

Great photos, you two are to cute all dressed up :)
Wow, that is one massive home, love the stone work.
As for people wondering why I take the photos I do...I don't worry about it, as you know I am always taking photos of my food in restaurants, lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...