Monday, December 17, 2012

December Daily {Thursday, December 13 + Friday, December 14}

Can you believe there is only 1 week until Christmas Eve? I have barely touched my Christmas to do list, so I am a bit nervous about that!

But, I'm sure it will all get done, it always does!

This was another "Oops! I forgot to take a picture!" days. But, I love all the digital stickers in this Shutterfly kit, so I just went with one of those!

Friday I had a nail appointment - my last manicure before Christmas. So, as tradition would have it, I got my favorite "Santa hats" manicure. The girl who did my nails back in school suggested this around Christmas time one year, and I've been doing it even since. Its like a signal - Christmas is really almost here!

Do you have any funny little traditions like my Santa manicure?

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love your nails they are so fun and festive!!!!! awesome

SandeeNC said...

With all the inks, paints and whatever I'm working on, I'm just happy if my nails are clean! lmao It would be a waste of money for me, but I love your Santa hat nails! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Becky said...

I'm feeling a bit better about things being done for Christmas now that I'm caught up on my wrapping. Just minor things to do now, fun things!! I LOVE your nails!!!! Super fun and so Katie!!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I'm feeling pretty good about my to-do list but I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
Your manicure is so cute! I love it!! what a fun tradition!!!
That Shutterfly sticker is so cute! What a fun lab for your students!

Tracy said...

Awww your nails are so cute, I LOVE your personal tradition.
Great pages yet again. You are so up to date on them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...