Friday, January 18, 2013

Project Life 25 {Week 31} *UPDATED*

Happy Friday everyone.

Its a Project Life day, but I went to do this post and I realized I'm missing the left side of my layout!

So, for now, I'm going to share the right side, and then after my half day at work today, I'll add the rest! (which I did now!)

So, this is the right side...

Top Row and Middle Row: Our laundry room
Bottom Row: The tree at Daley Plaza/Christkindlemarket

And, now I have the left side of my layout too!

Top Row: Relaxing and watching TV
Middle Row: Working on PL ~ My favorite Christmas manicure
Bottom Row: Some of our Christmas decor

Ah! What a crazy post :)

Do you have any plans this weekend? I have a three day weekend, but after being off because of the flu for the past 4 days, it just seems like an big long extended vacation!

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Lol - I so didn't miss having to go down to the laundry room in our apartment basement after we moved into our house either!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I'm glad you've got both sides up now! :)

This is such a great documentation of your life! Enjoy your 3 day weekend...I hope you're feeling better and can enjoy it!

Tracy said...

Both your pages are great.
I am hoping to work on my pages this weekend. :)
Enjoy your long weekend :)

Becky said...

Katie I love your layout for this week! I'm glad you're feeling better, hope AJ is now too and you guys were able to enjoy your weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...