Sunday, January 20, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday {01.20.2013}



Happy Sunday everyone!

Do you have a three day weekend this week? We do (well, I do, AJ has to work!) and I am very excited to be home for another day!





Basket 
A basket that held a Christmas gift is now home to all my Project Life materials!

Auto
I wanted to take a picture of the auto setting on our coffee maker. And then I realized we don't have an auto setting! So instead I found the keys to my automobile :)

Park

Self park to be exact.

Recycle

So glad I procrastinated and didn't take out the recycling!

People Watching
Michigan Avenue is great for people watching. And there were lots of people out yesterday when it was "warm" (compared to today, when it was so cold I would have cried, except my tears would have frozen on my face!)


10 comments:

Carla Hutchins said...

Great shots! Loving all of them. That interpretation on the park sign is great!

SandeeNC said...

Nice pictures! ♥ waving hi from the hills of North Carolina☺

Nicki said...

Well done with the hunt. I love city people watching. Love the header on your blog - very nice!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Wow, that cold?? YIkes! It's supposed to get really cold here too. Great captures Katie! I love that green basket. You look so organized for PL. Very clever on Auto and Park! I like your perspective on Recycle. Michigan Avenue must be so much fun!!

Jules said...

Great pictures and oh, how I long to be back on Michigan Avenue! Enjoy your extra day off...I unfortunately have to work. Boo!

Anonymous said...

Good group of shots! I like your green basket and it would be nice to go people watching in a big city like yours!

Becky said...

I LOVE your PL basket :) also, cracking up at your auto picture, too funny about the coffee maker!

Mary Jo said...

Great shots, Katie!
What a difference a day can make!
It was much warmer here on Saturday. And even ok on Sunday.
Now it's back in the 20's!!

Ida said...

Nice job with the prompts.
I really like the Park shot and also your People Watching.

Tracy said...

Great photos as always Katie,
I love your take on these prompts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...