Monday, April 22, 2013

Top 5 {Outdoors}

Is it really Monday morning already?!

How did that even happen? I'm pretty sure it was just Friday afternoon!

One of the many things I didn't get to this weekend was hanging out outside. Now that we actually have an outside space to hang out it, I would really like to take advantage of it. Especially before the weather gets to be 100 degrees and humid, which everyone keeps saying is going to happen!

Fortunately, Pinterest has lots of outside ideas, even when I'm stuck inside!

Bug Spray Before I can actually go outside, I realized I'm going to need some bug spray. My skin reacts really badly to bug bites. Unfortunately, it also doesn't love store bought bug sprays, but I can't wait to try this out and see if it keeps those mean mosquitoes away!
Source
Garden Hose Wreath Okay, so I already have a new wreath that I love, but I can love this one too!
Source
Vertical Flower Tower My mom has a special rod thing that makes these vertical flower towers, but I don't, and I don't know where to buy one! But now I don't have to worry about it :)
Source
DIY Citronella Candles A fun project + candles + keeping the bugs away? Yes, please!
Source

Frozen Yogurt Drops I love that this are so so easy to make. And we always have yogurt in the house. Now I just need to find 5 minutes to make them!
Source
I'm feeling really inspired to go outside now! Too bad I have to go to work...when I get home! I'm going outside!

What is your favorite outdoors activity for the spring?

9 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh those look like some fun projects for the home

Jules said...

what fun ideas!!! Would love to try the candles, but I don't have a double boiler. :( That hose wreath is just the cutest, but I love the wreath you made even better. I may just have to try that Vertical Flower Tower. And definitely get out while you can....the heat is coming, and trust me it will stay put for quite a while!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

This weekend went WAY too fast for me. You've got a lot of fun inspiration here! I want to check them all out!!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

You found some very clever ideas!

Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness, anything to keep the bugs away!!! Let me know if that spray works!

And that hose wreath is so clever!

Becky said...

What great projects! I'm really curious about that bug spray... I get eaten up every year! We're going to have a crummy weather day tomorrow and then I think it's going to turn off nice again. I'm so ready for spring weather!

Tracy said...

Great pinterest finds...just remember citronella candles can attract bears ;)
My favourite activity for spring is to get the backyard ready for summer...that and going to our cottage, but that was a given, teehee.

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my vertical garden! Be sure to check out the tutorial here: http://millionmoments.net/2013/04/how-to-make-a-vertical-garden.html

Christina said...

I need to try that bug spray. I'm like filet mignon to mosquitoes, they light me up every time I go outside at night.
Ha ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...