Thursday, November 7, 2013

Project Life 2013 {08.26 - 09.01 + 09.02 - 09.08}

Happy weekend eve everyone!

Only one more day until Friday! And Friday is basically the weekend already, especially when I'm doing projects in lots of my classes :)

I'm hoping to get a lot of scrapping done this weekend. I have this giant box of honeymoon pictures that are just waiting to go into a mini album.

And I have a whole bunch of Project Life pictures on their way. Which is awesome, because I've already caught up to September!

This week, AJ and I flew home to New York for Labor Day. While we were there, we did a ton of wedding things - we got our marriage license, met with the reception venue to finalize some details, met with the priest to plan the ceremony and assembled the wedding favors! But we also relaxed out east, played games with family, toured the vineyards and ate way too much delicious food!

We were away from Baton Rouge home at the beginning and end of this week. At the beginning, we were still in New York home. And at the end, I was in Dallas visiting Julie while AJ was celebrating his bachelor party in New Orleans! It was certainly a jam packed week, but oh so much fun!

Well, that's it for me today! I'm going to go get ready for my not so travel packed day today. Just a trip to work, and maybe a trip to the store this evening. A pretty regular weekend eve!

How are you celebrating Thursday this week?


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

happy weekend eve!! i am soo excited.

your pl is looking awesome and what a busy couple of weeks you had before the big day!

Becky said...

Don't you love relieving this??!! What a fun time. Abie has practice tonight and then we will all be settled in for the evening :)

SandeeNC said...

You're just an old married lady now, lol Congrats, I see I have missed a lot. Sorry I haven't been around lately, but have been way over loaded with art! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ Your prize package should be there by Friday, let me know when you get it and I hope to see what you make with it!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I keep thinking it's Friday...Almost!

Love your PL book. I finally saw one today at Hobby Lobby! Yes, I got there and we spent a few hours in the store. Wow!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

You have your work cut out for you with the honeymoon pics. That should be a fun weekend project!

Michelle S said...

Thanks for stopping by x I've added u on my bloglovin & IG! Catch up soon x

Tracy said...

I drove around in my new jeep, teehee.
Love your pages..can you believe I still think I can catch up on my P365, lol.
Cant wait to see more wedding photos :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...