Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Week in the Life 2013 {Cover + Monday + Tuesday}

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm excited to report that we haven't seen any more fires.

And even better, we went to Trader Joe's again. Despite the super crowded aisles, there weren't any lines, so I was able to pick up the essentials! Spinach dip and wine soaked cheese :)

And even better than almost as good as spinach dip and wine soaked cheese, I was able to finish my entire Week in the Life project in one sitting!


Like previous years, I used 8.5x11 baseball card protectors. But unlike previous years, I used my left over Project Life kit to fill in the spaces around the pictures. The PL cards are slightly too big for the pockets here, so I just trimmed them down a bit to fit.

Monday is the start of another week. Its also the only day that I see the entire 7th grade together, so I always try to schedule my labs on Monday! I also decided to clean out the kitchen today, after finding three open cans of Diet Coke in the fridge!

Tuesday I started off my day with green tea! Trader Joe's green tea is my favorite, and I was using those tea bags from Chicago sparingly, just waiting for the new TJ's to open here. But its open now - and I still have some left from before! We also were drinking a lot of shakes this week. I made up a big bunch and stored them in the fridge for an easy grab and go breakfast (or lunch!)

This year, I relied more on instagram to document my day, instead of the daily sheets. During the week, I really loved how easy it was. But, when I went back to put the layouts together, I really missed having the daily sheets.

I think next year, I am going to do a combination of documenting on instagram and filling out the daily pages!

Did you participate in Ali Edward's A Week in the Life this year? How did you document it?


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

7 comments:

Jules said...

I have got to try this some year! Maybe 2014 if I get my PL going like I should....I have been such a failure where that is concerned....MUST DO BETTER!!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Love the cover page! It all looks super!

Becky said...

Love that you use the baseball sheets for this. Do you put it in a regular album and how does it differ from your Project Life for that week? I've never done it before...

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

That's a great accomplishment!!! What a special memory of this last year for you guys!! The cover is awesome! Glad you got your stuff at the new TJ's!

Tracy said...

Your pages are wonderful.
I really like how you did the front cover :)
My daughter uploaded an app for me called project 365 where you can put your photo of the day in and also journaling.
But I forgot to use it, lol.
New beginnings in 2014 for me ;)

aspiritofsimplicity said...

mmmmm wine soaked cheese...yummy

Michelle S said...

Loving your pages :) I must try this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...