Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Labor Day 2013 {Layout}

Happy Tuesday!

Are you staying warm where you are?

We actually set a record for low temperatures today - dropping to 19 degrees this morning! Now, I realize that's not too cold compared to New York or Chicago, but its still really cold for Baton Rouge!

Today is actually our first day of school after break. Yesterday was supposed to be our first day of classes, but we lost power + heat at school, so we didn't have class.

So of course, I'm wishing it was summer again!

Usually, AJ and I go home for Labor Day. We spend the weekend on the east end of Long Island and visit the vineyards, go to farmer's markets and mostly just hang out outside!


This layout is really similar to the layout I did last year for Labor Day. I really love these collage layouts for weekend trips like this because I take so many pictures!

Well, I'm off to go bundle up because who knows how cold school will be after having no heat all day yesterday! Stay warm wherever you are!


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a fun layout
love the paper and all the photos

Jules said...

So cute...love all the pics and that Coca Cola paper is awesome!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I hope it wasn't too cold at school today. I love seeing your layouts and photos from family time out east! Looks like such a fun time and beautiful photos!

Tracy said...

I love this layout…I also love this paper. Are you surprised I have this paper as well, teehee.
I have stayed indoors lately as we reached record highs of -51C last week.
I would love your temps :)

Becky said...

I love the collage layout too! Such a great way to fit all of your pics in. Do you have a trick for getting your photos to line up in a perfect square?

Mary Jo said...

Great collage! And I am pretty sure I have that paper! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...