Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day in the Life {2014}

Happy Thursday!

I'm really excited about today - I will be playing along with Ali Edward's Day in the Life! This is one of my favorite projects all year long, and always ends up with me looking forward to Week in the Life (starting September 8 this year).

But for now, its just about today. I'll be sharing on Instagram all day {you can see those pictures here}

I'm thinking this year I will add my photos as an insert in Project Life...or maybe a separate traditional layout...obviously I haven't thought it out yet!

Are you playing along today? Let me know in the comments where you will be sharing your pictures - I'd love to check them out :)


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

sounds like fun

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Those are so fun! I'll be following along!

Jules said...

Since this is the first I have heard of it...I will just have to follow along with your day! :)

Mary Jo said...

I am not playing along. I think I read about it on the SC message board, but I still need to finish up that Summer PL from last year! (lol)
Have fun!

Tracy said...

I have done a day in pictures on my own…I'm going to have to check out what Ali Edwards is all about.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...