Monday, January 17, 2011

Cards for St. Jude

Winter over at Winter Wonderland is running a St. Jude Card Drive (click here for more details). I love love love this idea, I shared the idea with my high school students, who already have made 35 cards to send to the children, they were so enthusiastic about the drive!

While the football games were on this weekend, I made some cards for the drive too. (I know the Jets were playing, but in my defense, I am totally a baseball girl, I'm trying, but I just don't understand football all the way yet!) My amazing boyfriend even sat and made a card for this kids!

When I saw these cute die cut stickers at Wal-Mart, I knew I had to use them somehow! I just wasn't sure how, but I took some inspiration from Winter's monster card and created these animal themed cards:




This little monkey just screamed "Barrel of Monkeys" to me! I knew what I had to use him for...



I also made some with a basic heart theme...




These are the rest of the cards from Sunday!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Babe, did you really have to put my card on this? haha, I promise everyone the one on the far right is mine, and no I do not have any artistic skills what-so-ever

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...