Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So Much To Do!

So I went a little crazy at AC Moore today! I went with my 40% off coupon for one item - yes, the plan was one item - but I just saw so many cute things I just had to have. Including this wonderful woodland whimsy kit from TPC Studio (I'm sorry the photos have a little glare, I was having trouble getting the lighting how I wanted it):

I have no idea what I am going to use it for, but those adorable woodland animals were just too cute to pass up. I can't wait to come up with an equally as cute idea for them.

As for what I'm working on now, I decided to do a holiday album, highlighting each holiday of the year. I chose:
Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, My Birthday, Fourth of July, the first day of school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and AJ's Birthday
So I realize birthday's aren't exactly holidays, but they feel like holidays to me, and they are definitely special days that deserve to be highlighted each year. And the teacher in me definitely thinks the first day of school is a holiday.

I'm also working on a page titled "These are a few of our favorite things". I want to highlight the things my boyfriend and I love to do right now. I want to be able to look back in a few years and see what we were doing at 23! So far, the plan is to create little pockets, and each pocket will highlight one of our favorite things to do. I am not sure exactly how I am going to set it up yet...but hey, it's a work in progress!

Aaaand, today, I sketched out an idea I love about my family's Christmas Eve traditions, but I'm waiting for the pictures to come from Shutterfly before I start laying out the page.

Wow, that was a packed day! Well, I'm off to start my holidays book. I'll be posting pictures as it comes together!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...