Monday, May 30, 2011

Crazy Weekend!!

What a crazy weekend we've had! I'm super exhausted, so this is just a brief overview, plus so awesome pictures :)

Friday night was my cousin's engagement party (in Brooklyn!). The restaurant is right on the water, so it was really beautiful.

 My brother and I all dressed up!

The bay :)

Saturday, AJ and I celebrated our first anniversary. We went to see Bridesmaids, it was hilarious! Definitely go see it!! The girl from Mike and Molly was fabulous! Then, we went out to dinner at Butera's, one of our favorite Italian restaurants.

But we had to get to bed early, because Sunday morning, my aunt got married in Connecticut. So, we woke up at 6 AM to shower and get dressed. The wedding was so much fun! It was also on the water, and everyone was dancing and having a great time.







I hope everyone is having a relaxing Memorial Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...