Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Its just a little rude...

Yesterday, I recieved an email from the district I'd interviewed in. Not just interviewed, but changed all my plans around the first time I was in Chicago, then FLEW BACK less than 24 hours after landing in New York again, spending over a thousand dollars due to the last  minute traveling, so I could do the second round of interviews.

I did not get the job.

And I am okay with that. I don't have the biology background they were looking for, and I had a feeling that would happen.

However, I am not okay will getting a form letter from someone in HR I never spoke to. After asking me to fly around the country on multiple occasions, take time off from my classroom, and spend, literally, thousands of dollars between the two trips. I feel I deserved a phone call, or at the least, an email from the person I'd been dealing with in the district.

Of course, I emailed the person who'd interviewed me to thank them for the opportunity and all that, which apparently, did not warrant a response either.

So, like I said before, its just a little rude.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...