Monday, May 16, 2011

So Excited! And also a bit horrified at NBC...

I got to show off my ring at work today! It was so exciting!!!

My favorite was a co-worker who said "it's better than an engagement ring - all the commitment, none of the wedding planning stress!" and my other co-workers were calling it my "pre-engagement ring". Which is exactly what is looks like! I love it so much, the more I look at it, the more excited I get!

However, when I got home, I was horrified. NBC cancelled Outsourced! Don't they realize what a wonderful show this is??? How will I know if Todd and Asha get together? What about Gupta, and Manmeet, and Madhuri just started dating that really tall guy!? I hate when you get all invested in a show, then they just rip it out from under you. Years ago, there was a show, I think Raising Dad, but anyway, the girl liked this guy, and there was all this drama, then she was going to prom, and you were going to find out if he was there and BAM! Cancelled! I never knew what happened. Now, I get that nothing happened, because the writers weren't there to write it, but shows are no fun if you think that way!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...